Foundation Overview: the DAN Europe Group
DAN Europe, an international non-profit foundation registered in Malta, assists divers in need and carries out scientific research to make diving accident and injury-free. Here is how.
DAN Europe Foundation Core Actions:
- 24/7 worldwide medical assistance in the event of a diving and non-diving emergencies
- Co-ordination of hyperbaric and medical services
- Assisting Hyperbaric Treatment Centers worldwide through RCAPP
- Diving and non-diving medical consultancy
- Referrals to medical Specialists and Institutions
- Tailoring diving-specific insurance covers
- Diving Safety and Medical Research
- Diving Safety and Medical Education
- Expert Diving Legal Assistance through the DAN Legal Network
Regions of coverage include geographical Europe, the countries of the Mediterranean Basin, the countries on the shores of the Red Sea, the Middle East including the Persian Gulf, the countries on the shores of the Indian Ocean north of the Equator and West of India and Sri Lanka, as well as the related overseas territories, districts, and protectorates.